Formulated for digestive health and for associated symptoms such as weak digestion, burning, bloating, nausea, cramping and pressure.
Directions: Ages 12 and up, take 1 full dropper by mouth or vaporizer three times per day as needed or as directed by a health professional. Ages 0 to 11, give 1/2 dropper mixed in 2 oz purified HoloCode Water 3 times per day by mouth only.
WARNING: If symptoms worsen or persist, especially if suicidal thoughts are present, consult a licensed health professional.
Arsenicum album, Asarum europaeum, Avena sativa, Abies Nigra, Aconitum Napellus, Ammonium causticum, Arsenicum Iodatum, Ammonium carbonicum, Antimonium arsenicicum, Antimonium crudum, Antimonium tartaricum, Aesculus hippocastanum flos, Agrimonia eupatoria flos, Adrenalinum, Adrenocorticotrophin, Alpha-ketoglutaricum acidum, Alpha-lipoicum acidum, Anacardium orientale, Belladonna, Bryonia, Bromium, Coenzyme A, Chlorinum, Cadmium sulph, Caladium seguinum, Capsicum annuum, Carbolicum acidum, Calcarea phosphorica, Carboneum oxygenisatum, Carboneum sulphuratum, Cinchona officinalis, Chamomilla matricaria, Chelidonium majus, Coffea cruda, Chloroformum, Calcarea iodate, Conium maculatum, Daphne indica, DNA, Echinacea purpurea, Eugenia jambosa, Eschscholtzia californica, Juglans regia flos, Lobelia inflata, Lonicera caprifolium flos, Passiflora incarnate, Plantag, Hepar sulphuris calcareum, Kali carbonicum , Kali iodatum, Kali muriaticum, Kali phosphoricum, Mercurius vivus, Pulsatilla, Ricinus communis, Scrophularia nodosa, Solidago virgaurea, Sulphur iodatum, Juglans regia flos, Juniperus communis, Natrum muriaticum, Lycopodium clavatum, Humulus lupulus, Hypericum perforatum, Lung, Helianthus annuus, Hypothalamus, Pituitary, Ignatia Amara, Nicotinum, Nux vomica, Phytolacca decandra, Plantago Major, Quibracho, Stricta Pulomaria, Humulus lupulus, Formalinum Hydrastis Canadensis, Glycyrrhiza glabra, Kali bichromicum, Plumbum metallicum, Petroleum, Taraxacum, Saccharum officinale, Stannum metallicum, Sulphuricum acidum, Stramonium, Tabacum, Staphysagria: 30c, 200c, 1M, LM1, LM2, LM3, LM4 and LM5 .
Liquid Inactive Ingredients: USP Purified water and USP Vegetable Gylcerin.
According to the Materia Medica the following remedies in Bowel~Digestive Care may be administered for the following conditions:
- Antimonium crudum: Digestion disordered; Bloating after eating; Diarrhea alternates with constipation.
- Argentum nitricum: Gas and distention; Belching; Nausea; Painful swelling in pit of stomach.
- Arsenicum album: Burning pain in stomach and bowels; Food poisoning with diarrhea; Small offensive stools; Vomiting.
- Baptisia tinctoria: Offensive thin, dark, bloody stool; Fullness and distension of the abdomen; Putrid offensive breath; Sinking feeling at stomach; Constant pain in stomach and liver.
- Bismuthum metallicum: Vomiting, purging and prostration; Burning in stomach; Slow digestion with fetid belching; Nausea after every meal.
- Bryonia: Inflammation of the stomach; Large, dry, hard stools; Stomach sensitive to touch; Pressure in stomach after eating.
- Chamomilla: Colic; Lienteric stools (watery with undigested food) smelling like bad eggs; Abdominal spasms.
- Cinchona officinalis: Belching; Food poisoning; Constipation; Diarrhea.
- Echinacea: Abdomen tender and distended; Sour belching, heartburn; Diarrhea following pain in stomach, going through bowels.
- Iris versicolor: Vomiting of sour or bitter substances; Diarrhea; Constipation; Burning tongue, throat, esophagus, and stomach.
- Juglans regia: Burning anus; Fullness, bloated, tension and heaviness in abdomen; Belchings are violent, frequent loud.
- Kali bichromicum: Vomiting of undigested food, sour, of bile; Accumulation of saliva in mouth.
- Lachesis mutus: Gnawing in stomach, better after eating; Painful abdomen; Constipated, offensive stools.
- Lycopodium clavatum: Weak digestion; Gas and bloating; Flatulence; Malnutrition; Hard, difficult, small stools; Small amounts of food produce fullness.
- Magnesia carbonica: Constipation; Diarrhea; Stools frothy, greenish like scum of frog pond; Pain, as from ulceration, in stomach (with great sensitiveness to pressure).
- Nux Vomica: Digestive disturbances; Bruised soreness of abdominal walls; Constant uneasiness in stomach; Nausea.
- Phosphorus: Sour taste and sour belchings after every meal; Very fetid stools and flatus; Indigestion; Weak, empty, hollow feeling in the stomach; Burning stomach, worse when eating.
- Podophyllum peltatum: Chiefly affects the duodenom and rectum; Alternating conditions (diarrhea and constipation); Hot, sour belching, nausea and vomiting; Gagging; Burning in mouth or tongue.
- Pulsatilla: Bitter taste, diminished taste of all food; Stomach feels disordered, heavy; Coated tongue.
- Raphanus sativus: Hard, distended abdomen with retained flatulence; Retching and vomiting; Loss of appetite; Post-operative gas pains.
- Rhus toxicodendron: Bitter taste; Violent pains in abdomen; Nausea, vertigo and bloating after eating.
- Tabacum: Nausea; Constricted esophagus; Terrible faint, sinking feeling at pit of stomach.
- Verbascum thapsus: Pinching and griping in abdomen; Many painful bowel movements a day; Bitter risings with nausea; Frequent hiccoughs.
- Zingiber officinale: Weak digestion; Mouth smells foul to person, as from disordered stomach; Indigestion.