Formulated for symptoms associated with intoxication including nausea, dizziness, discomfort and headache.
Directions: Ages 12 and up, take 1 full dropper by mouth or vaporizer three times per day as needed or as directed by a health professional. Ages 0 to 11, give 1/2 dropper mixed in 2 oz purified HoloCode Water 3 times per day by mouth only.
WARNING: If symptoms worsen or persist, especially if suicidal thoughts are present, consult a licensed health professional.
Arsenicum album, Asarum europaeum, Avena sativa, Abies Nigra, Aconitum Napellus, Ammonium causticum, Arsenicum Iodatum, Ammonium carbonicum, Antimonium arsenicicum, Antimonium crudum, Antimonium tartaricum, Aesculus hippocastanum flos, Agrimonia eupatoria flos, Adrenalinum, Adrenocorticotrophin, Alpha-ketoglutaricum acidum, Alpha-lipoicum acidum, Anacardium orientale, Belladonna, Bryonia, Bromium, Coenzyme A, Chlorinum, Cadmium sulph, Caladium seguinum, Capsicum annuum, Carbolicum acidum, Calcarea phosphorica, Carboneum oxygenisatum, Carboneum sulphuratum, Cinchona officinalis, Chamomilla matricaria, Chelidonium majus, Coffea cruda, Chloroformum, Calcarea iodate, Conium maculatum, Daphne indica, DNA, Echinacea purpurea, Eugenia jambosa, Eschscholtzia californica, Juglans regia flos, Lobelia inflata, Lonicera caprifolium flos, Passiflora incarnate, Plantag, Hepar sulphuris calcareum, Kali carbonicum , Kali iodatum, Kali muriaticum, Kali phosphoricum, Mercurius vivus, Pulsatilla, Ricinus communis, Scrophularia nodosa, Solidago virgaurea, Sulphur iodatum, Juglans regia flos, Juniperus communis, Natrum muriaticum, Lycopodium clavatum, Humulus lupulus, Hypericum perforatum, Lung, Helianthus annuus, Hypothalamus, Pituitary, Ignatia Amara, Nicotinum, Nux vomica, Phytolacca decandra, Plantago Major, Quibracho, Stricta Pulomaria, Humulus lupulus, Formalinum Hydrastis Canadensis, Glycyrrhiza glabra, Kali bichromicum, Plumbum metallicum, Petroleum, Taraxacum, Saccharum officinale, Stannum metallicum, Sulphuricum acidum, Stramonium, Tabacum, Staphysagria: 30c, 200c, 1M, LM1, LM2, LM3, LM4 and LM5 .
Liquid Inactive Ingredients: USP Purified water and USP Vegetable Gylcerin.
According to the Materia Medica the following remedies in Hangover Help may be administered for the following conditions:
- Agaricus muscarius: Palpitations with redness of face; Alcoholic constituions; Dull and dizzy as if drunk; Gastric disturbance with sharp pains in liver region.
- Arsenicum album: Cannot bear the sight or smell of food; Alcoholism; Ailments of alcoholics.
- Bismuthum metallicum: Vomits with convulsive gagging and pain; Vertigo as if brain were turning in a circle; Headache alternates with stomach pain.
- Bryonia: Migraine worse on motion; Diarrhea; Vertigo with nausea, confusion; Loathing for food.
- Capsicum annuum: Prostration and feeble digestion of alcoholics; Vomiting with sinking in pit of stomach; Sore throat of drinkers.
- Carbo vegetabilis: Loathes even the thought of food; A lowered vital power from loss of fluids after drugging.
- Chamomilla: Violent retching before vomiting; Intoxication and staggering, on getting up in the morning.
- Glonoinum: Throbbing, bursting headache; Horrible faint feeling at pit of stomach with throbbing; Mental confusion with dizziness.
- Ipecacuanha: Awkward, stumbles against everything; Saliva increased; Cold sweat on forehead; Nausea, not better with vomiting.
- Iris versicolor: Liver sore; Dullness of mental faculties; Sour bitter belching; Frontal headache with nausea.
- Laurocerasus: Loss of consciousness with loss of speech and motion; Affects the mind and brain, causing bluntness of special senses.
- Lycopodium clavatum: Hiccough; Ill effects of wine and tobacco; Bad odor from mouth; Awakes irritable, angry, sad and anxious.
- Mezereum: Head as if drunk; Nausea, with accumulation of water in mouth, shuddering and trembling of whole body; Stupefying confusion in head, as from intoxication.
- Nux vomica: Headache from excessive alcohol; Weak liver from bad diet, alcohol; Intoxicated feeling; Alcoholism; Ill effects of alcohol, drugs, stimulants; Eyes bloodshot; Wants to vomit but cannot.
- Passiflora incarnata: Abuse of narcotics; Delirium tremens DT’s (delirious state marked by delusions, illusions, hallucinations, tremor, etc. such as from alcohol withdrawal).
- Pulsatilla: Vertigo, as during intoxication; Headaches, better in walking in open air; History of abandonment or grief.
- Ranunculus bulbosus: Spasmodic hiccough; Bad effects of alcohol; Alcoholism; Weakness, giddiness, and confusion of head as if intoxicated.
- Theridion: Vertigo with nausea, and vomiting on least motion; Headache felt during sleep, worse with jarring of nausea and vomiting; Increased saliva.
- Valeriana officinalis: Nausea with syncope, lips white and body cold; head confused, as after intoxication; Intellect clouded; Disposition to vomit.
- Veratrum album: Twitchings and convulsions, here and there during sleep, jerking and trembling; Nausea and vomiting; Increased saliva.
- Zincum metallicum: Hiccough, nausea, vomiting of bitter mucus; Headache from drinking wine; Poisoning of nerves and brain; Brain-fag.
- Zingiber officinale: Belching and diarrhea; Eyes sensitive to light; Nausea, vomiting of mucus in alcoholics.