Formulated for associated symptoms such as throbbing pain, pressure, congestion, dizziness, nausea and light sensitivity.
Directions: Ages 12 and up, take 1 full dropper by mouth or vaporizer three times per day as needed or as directed by a health professional. Ages 0 to 11, give 1/2 dropper mixed in 2 oz purified HoloCode Water 3 times per day by mouth only.
WARNING: If symptoms worsen or persist, especially if suicidal thoughts are present, consult a licensed health professional.
Arsenicum album, Asarum europaeum, Avena sativa, Abies Nigra, Aconitum Napellus, Ammonium causticum, Arsenicum Iodatum, Ammonium carbonicum, Antimonium arsenicicum, Antimonium crudum, Antimonium tartaricum, Aesculus hippocastanum flos, Agrimonia eupatoria flos, Adrenalinum, Adrenocorticotrophin, Alpha-ketoglutaricum acidum, Alpha-lipoicum acidum, Anacardium orientale, Belladonna, Bryonia, Bromium, Coenzyme A, Chlorinum, Cadmium sulph, Caladium seguinum, Capsicum annuum, Carbolicum acidum, Calcarea phosphorica, Carboneum oxygenisatum, Carboneum sulphuratum, Cinchona officinalis, Chamomilla matricaria, Chelidonium majus, Coffea cruda, Chloroformum, Calcarea iodate, Conium maculatum, Daphne indica, DNA, Echinacea purpurea, Eugenia jambosa, Eschscholtzia californica, Juglans regia flos, Lobelia inflata, Lonicera caprifolium flos, Passiflora incarnate, Plantag, Hepar sulphuris calcareum, Kali carbonicum , Kali iodatum, Kali muriaticum, Kali phosphoricum, Mercurius vivus, Pulsatilla, Ricinus communis, Scrophularia nodosa, Solidago virgaurea, Sulphur iodatum, Juglans regia flos, Juniperus communis, Natrum muriaticum, Lycopodium clavatum, Humulus lupulus, Hypericum perforatum, Lung, Helianthus annuus, Hypothalamus, Pituitary, Ignatia Amara, Nicotinum, Nux vomica, Phytolacca decandra, Plantago Major, Quibracho, Stricta Pulomaria, Humulus lupulus, Formalinum Hydrastis Canadensis, Glycyrrhiza glabra, Kali bichromicum, Plumbum metallicum, Petroleum, Taraxacum, Saccharum officinale, Stannum metallicum, Sulphuricum acidum, Stramonium, Tabacum, Staphysagria: 30c, 200c, 1M, LM1, LM2, LM3, LM4 and LM5 .
Liquid Inactive Ingredients: USP Purified water and USP Vegetable Gylcerin.
According to the Materia Medica the following remedies in Headache may be administered for the following conditions:
- Apis mellifica: Sudden stabbing in head; Painful hair; Head feels swollen.
- Arsenicum album: Headache relieved by cold; Pain over right eye; Periodical headaches.
- Belladonna: Throbbing, hammering headache, worse temples; Pain worse light, noise, jar, lying down and in afternnoon.
- Bryonia: Bursting, splitting headache as if everything would be pressed out; Frontal headaches; Migraine headaches, worse on any motion, even of eyeballs.
- Carduus benedictus: Headaches; Vision disorders; Pressure on forehead especially when stooping.
- Cimicifuga racemosa: Shooting and throbbing pains after mental worry, overstudy; Pressing outward pain; Migraines.
- Coffea cruda: Tight pain in head, worse from noise, smell, narcotics.
- Convallaria majalis: Dull headaches; Sensitive scalp.
- Crotalus horridus: Eyes very sensitive to light; Dull, heavy, occipital pain, right side, right eye.
- Digitalis purpurea: Dizziness; Vision disorders; Frontal headache after drinking cold drinks.
- Elaps corallinus: Violent headache from forehead to occiput, first one eye, then the other; Fullness in head; Vertigo with tendency to fall forward.
- Gelsemium sempervirens: Headache with muscular soreness of neck and shoulders; Scalp sore to touch; Sick headache, principally right temple, begining in the morning and increasing during day; Pain in temple extending into ear and wing of nose, chin.
- Glonium: Sun headaches; Congestive headaches; Headache before, during, after or in place of mensus; Headache better from sleep.
- Hypericum perforatum: Pulsation, heat and burning in the vertex (top of head); Headache, extending into the cheeks.
- Ignatia amara: Pressive headache, especially above the root of the nose, and often accompanied by inclination to vomit; Vertigo with sparks before the eyes.
- Lachesis mutus: Headache with flickerings, dim vision, very pale face; Released by onset of menses; Migraines, pain extending to neck and shoulders.
- Mercurius vivus: Compressive headache, the head feels as if it were in a vice, with nausea; Band feeling about the head.
- Naja tripudians: Pain in left temple and left orbital region, extending to occiput, with nausea and vomiting; Severe throbbing and aching in temples.
- Nux vomica: Headaches in occiput or over eyes, with vertigo brain feels turning in a circle; Headache from excessive alcohol; Migraine.
- Phosphorus: Chronic congestion in head; Migraines.
- Rhus toxicodendron: Vertigo (dizziness) where rising; Pain in forehead, proceeding backward.
- Sanguinaria canadensis: Sun headache; Pain in back of head; Pulsations in head (throbbing headache), with bitter vomiting.
- Secale corundum: Headache with dull and painful confusion, especially in occiput (back of head).
- Thuja occidentalis: Pain in head as if peirced by a nail; Headache better bending head backward.
- Vipera berus: Sleeplessness from pain; Vertigo with nausea and vomiting.