Formulated for associated symptoms such as the inability to fall asleep as well as return to sleep after waking, frequent waking and restlessness.
Directions: Ages 12 and up, take 6 drops by mouth (ages 0 to 11, give 3 drops) as needed or as directed by a health professional. Under age 2, dissolve in purified water. Sensitive persons begin with 1 drop and gradually increase to full dose.
WARNING: If symptoms worsen or persist, especially if suicidal thoughts are present, consult a licensed health professional.
Active Ingredients: Passiflora incarnata 3x, Valeriana officinalis 3x, Absinthium 10x, Anacardium orientale 10x, Argentum nitricum 10x, Arsenicum album 10x, Belladonna 10x, Bryonia 10x, Calcarea carbonica 10x, Camphora 10x, Chamomilla 10x, Cimicifuga racemosa 10x, Cinchona officinalis 10x, Coffea cruda 10x, Cypripedium pubescens 10x, Gelsemium sempervirens 10x, Humulus lupulus 10x, Hyoscyamus niger 10x, Ignatia amara 10x, Kali bromatum 10x, Nux vomica 10x, Passiflora incarnata 10x, Pulsatilla 10x, Scutellaria lateriflora 10x, Sepia 10x, Thuja occidentalis 10x.
Liquid Inactive Ingredients: USP Purified water and USP Vegetable Gylcerin.
According to the Materia Medica the following remedies in Insomnia may be administered for the following conditions:
- Absinthium: Sleeplessness; Restlessness; Nervousness.
- Anacardium orientale: Spells of sleeplessness lasting for several nights; Anxious dreams; Inclination to sleep at an early hour, with disturbed sleep in the night.
- Argentum nitricum: Sleepless from overactive imagination; Anticipation, apprehension and fear.
- Arsenicum album: Sleeplessness, from anguish and restlessness, with tossing about (after midnight); Unrefreshing sleep; Frequent waking during the night, with difficulty in sleeping again.
- Belladonna: Comatose sleep at night, with frequent waking and convulsive movements; Nocturnal sleeplessness, sometimes with desire to sleep and useless efforts to go ot sleep, mostly in consequence of excessive anguish or great agitation.
- Bryonia: Falling asleep late, not refreshing; Drowsy but, startles awake upon falling to sleep; Unquiet sleep, with confused dreams, and great flow of ideas.
- Calcarea carbonica: Sleep disturbed, with tossing about and frequent waking; Insomnia due to worry.
- Camphora: Sleeplessness; Snoring and tossing during sleep; Insomnia with cold limbs.
- Chamomilla: Pain disturbs sleep; Sleeplessness from abuse of narcotics or coffee; Drowsy but, cannot sleep.
- Cimicifuga racemosa: Obstinate insomnia; Sleepless, cannot rest, must change position, jerking of limbs; Restless sleep.
- Cinchona officinalis: Disordered sleep; Retarded sleep, and sleeplessness; Disturbed, unrefreshed sleep.
- Coffea cruda: Sleeplessness; Nervous sleeplessness from a rush of ideas, mental activity; Sleeps until 3 a.m. after which only dozing. Cypripedium pubescens: Sleeplessness with a desire to talk; Sleeplessness with agitation.
- Gelsemium sempervirens: Sleep disorders; Restless sleep; Unpleasant dreams; Insomnia caused by exhaustion, nervous irritation.
- Humulus lupulus: Insomnia; Drowsy during the day.
- Hyoscyamus niger: Nightly sleeplessness; Starts out of sleep, frightened; Nervous wakefulness.
- Ignatia amara: Sleep very light, hears everything around him; Insomnia from greif; Restless sleep, and great restlessness at night.
- Kali bromatum: Depression and insomnia; Sleeplessness due to worry, grief or sexual excess; Restless sleep; Night terrors of children, grinding teeth in sleep, moans, cries.
- Nux vomica: Abnormal sleep; Sleeplessness from rush of ideas; Cannot sleep after 3 a.m. until towards morning, awakes feeling wretchedly; Much yawning and sleepiness during day.
- Passiflora incarnata: Sleeplessness; Restlessness and wakeful, resulting from exhaustion; Insomnia of infants and the aged, and the mentally worried and overworked with a tendency to convulsions.
- Pulsatilla: Agitated sleep, with frequent waking; Wide awake in the evening, first sleep restless.
- Scutellaria lateriflora: Disturbed sleep and frightful dreams; Sleeplessness; Sleep is unrefreshing; Sudden wakefulness.
- Sepia: Frequent waking without apparent cause; Talking, cries, and jerking of limbs, during sleep; Sleeplessness from over-excitement.
- Thuja occidentalis: Sleepless when lying on left side; Persistent insomnia; Dreams of falling from heights; Nocturnal sleeplessness with agitation and chills; Continuous sleeplessness, with painfulness of the parts on which he lies.
- Valeriana officinalis: Sleeplessness; Disturbed sleep (could fall asleep only towards morning), with tossing and anxious and confused dreams.