Formulated for symptoms associated with libido imbalance such as decreased desire, dryness, impotence, anxiety and hyper sexuality.
Directions: Ages 12 and up, take 1 full dropper by mouth or vaporizer three times per day as needed or as directed by a health professional. Ages 0 to 11, give 1/2 dropper mixed in 2 oz purified HoloCode Water 3 times per day by mouth only.
WARNING: If symptoms worsen or persist, especially if suicidal thoughts are present, consult a licensed health professional.
Arsenicum album, Asarum europaeum, Avena sativa, Abies Nigra, Aconitum Napellus, Ammonium causticum, Arsenicum Iodatum, Ammonium carbonicum, Antimonium arsenicicum, Antimonium crudum, Antimonium tartaricum, Aesculus hippocastanum flos, Agrimonia eupatoria flos, Adrenalinum, Adrenocorticotrophin, Alpha-ketoglutaricum acidum, Alpha-lipoicum acidum, Anacardium orientale, Belladonna, Bryonia, Bromium, Coenzyme A, Chlorinum, Cadmium sulph, Caladium seguinum, Capsicum annuum, Carbolicum acidum, Calcarea phosphorica, Carboneum oxygenisatum, Carboneum sulphuratum, Cinchona officinalis, Chamomilla matricaria, Chelidonium majus, Coffea cruda, Chloroformum, Calcarea iodate, Conium maculatum, Daphne indica, DNA, Echinacea purpurea, Eugenia jambosa, Eschscholtzia californica, Juglans regia flos, Lobelia inflata, Lonicera caprifolium flos, Passiflora incarnate, Plantag, Hepar sulphuris calcareum, Kali carbonicum , Kali iodatum, Kali muriaticum, Kali phosphoricum, Mercurius vivus, Pulsatilla, Ricinus communis, Scrophularia nodosa, Solidago virgaurea, Sulphur iodatum, Juglans regia flos, Juniperus communis, Natrum muriaticum, Lycopodium clavatum, Humulus lupulus, Hypericum perforatum, Lung, Helianthus annuus, Hypothalamus, Pituitary, Ignatia Amara, Nicotinum, Nux vomica, Phytolacca decandra, Plantago Major, Quibracho, Stricta Pulomaria, Humulus lupulus, Formalinum Hydrastis Canadensis, Glycyrrhiza glabra, Kali bichromicum, Plumbum metallicum, Petroleum, Taraxacum, Saccharum officinale, Stannum metallicum, Sulphuricum acidum, Stramonium, Tabacum, Staphysagria: 30c, 200c, 1M, LM1, LM2, LM3, LM4 and LM5 .
Liquid Inactive Ingredients: USP Purified water and USP Vegetable Gylcerin.
According to the Materia Medica the following remedies in Libido may be administered for the following conditions:
- Agnus castus: Produces it’s cheif effect on sexual organs of both sexes; No erection; Aversion to sex in females; Scanty emissions without ejaculation.
- Aralia quinquefolia: Weakness of genital organs; Nocturnal erections without pollutions (emissions).
- Baryta carbonica: Male impotency; Premature ejaculation in men.
- Berberis vulgaris: Enjoyment absent during sex for female; Penis hard and contracted, bends upward.
- Bryonia: Severe headaches; Mucous membranes all dry.
- Caladium seguinum: Sexual weakness or neurasthenia (nervous exhaustion) in female; Dryness of parts which are usually moist; Impotency, relaxation of penis during excitement.
- Cantharis: Unbounded sexual desire, also sexual weakness and exciteability; Strong desire, painful erection; Male sexual desire increased, not better by sex.
- Causticum: Aversion to sex in female; Dislike to coition in female.
- Chelidonium majus: Frequent erections, even during day; Pain in glans.
- Cinchona officinalis: Frequent emissions followed by great weakness; Impotence or morbid sexual desire with fantasies.
- Conium maculatum: Impotence; Erections imperfect and of too short duration; Sexual nervousness with feeble erection.
- Gaultheria procumbens: Undue sexual excitement.
- Graphites: Ejaculation too early or failing during sex; Great aversion to sex in female.
- Hydrastis canadensis: Vagina sore during sex, bleeding afterwards.
- Kali carbonicum: Soreness of genitals during sex in female; Excessive emissions, followed by weakness.
- Lycopodium clavatum: Sex painful in female; Vagina dry, burning worse during and after sex; Sexual exhaustion, impotence, erections feeble.
- Nux vomica: Sexual desire too strong with burning in vulva; Male easily aroused; Premature ejaculation.
- Onosmodium virginianum: Sexual desire completely lost for female; Speedy emissions; Psychological impotence.
- Phosphorus: Vagina numb during sex in spite of sexual excitement; Irresistable desire, but impotent men.
- Sabal serrulata: Nervous irritability with loss of sexual desire in both sexes; Sex is painful at the time of emissions.
- Selenium metallicum: Increased desire with decreased ability in men.
- Sepia: Sex painful from dryness of vagina, bleeding after; Exhaustion after sex in female; Male impotency.
- Silicea: Extreme exhaustion after sex in male; Nocturnal emissions.
- Staphysagria: Sexual appetite and tendency to masturbate as a habit; Female: History of sexual abuse or rape in women.
- Thuja occidentalis: Vagina hypersensitive, prevents sex.